- Arcidiacono Maria
- Owner’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear interested, we wish to inform you that the “European Regulation 2016/679 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data” (from now on: “GDPR”) provides for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as a fundamental right. Having said that, under Article 13 of the GDPR, we inform you that:
THE HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed.
The “owner” of their treatment is Mrs. Arcidiacono Maria
DATA PROCESSING PLACE
The treatments connected to the web services on this site [physically resident on servers located in Italy IT (EU)] are carried out at the Provider’s premises and are only handled by employees, collaborators or persons in charge of processing or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations . No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated. Personal data provided by users who request dispatch of informative material are used for the sole purpose of performing the service or provision requested and are communicated to third parties in the event that this is necessary for that purpose, except what is written in the chapter “conferment optional data “.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified individuals, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address (necessary to respond to requests) as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request
OPTIONALITY OF DATA SUPPLY
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data if required in special sections of the site. Failure to provide them, however, may make it impossible to obtain what may be requested.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access in compliance with obligations to adapt to minimum security measures.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
• Revoke the consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
• Oppose to the processing of your data. You may object to the processing of your data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent.
Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
• Access your data. You have the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
• Verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
• Obtaining treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their data.
In this case the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than its conservation.
• Obtain the cancellation or removal of personal data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request cancellation of his Data by the Owner.
• Receive your data or have it transferred to another holder. The User has the right to receive his data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed using automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
• Propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or act in court.
Details on the right of opposition
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority to which the Data Controller is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Owner deals with data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise the rights
To exercise their rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed for free and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within a month.